Corning is one of the world’s leading innovators in materials science. For more than 160 years, Corning has applied its unparalleled expertise in specialty glass, ceramics, and optical physics to develop products that have created new industries and transformed people’s lives.
Corning succeeds through sustained investment in R&D, a unique combination of material and process innovation, and close collaboration with customers to solve tough technology challenges.
Corning’s businesses and markets are constantly evolving. Today, Corning’s products enable diverse industries such as consumer electronics, telecommunications, transportation, and life sciences. They include:
- Damage-resistant cover glass for smartphones and tablets
- Precision glass for advanced Displays
- Optical fiber, wireless technologies, and connectivity solutions for high-Speed communications Networks
- Trusted products that accelerate drug discovery and manufacturing
- Emissions-control products for cars, trucks, and off-road vehicles