The IEC General Meeting 2016 App – everything at your fingertips
The 80th IEC General Meeting awaits you with many sessions, presentations and social events. The event app provides an overview of the entire timetable including possible changes. Use this tool to view agenda items, explore sessions and find networking events.
Your interactive guide to IEC General Meeting 2016
- View the full agenda and related information (session time, location).
- Compose your own personal agenda for easy conference attendance.
- Keep your pulse on the most popular sessions and events by accessing the app's activity feed, which highlights useful comments, photos, ratings, and more.
- Receive announcements and obtain the most up-to-date information about what's going on.
- Expand your professional network and have fun by interacting with other attendees in the app.
- Interact with a live streaming feed.
- Participate in interactive surveys and polling.
The top 5 reasons you won't want to spend a day at IEC General Meeting 2016 without the event app:
- The app has exclusive content you won't find anywhere else. Experience the event to the fullest!
- The activity feed allows you to tune in to what others are talking about at the event. Join the conversation.
- Network with other attendees, connect with your favorite speakers and meet with exhibitors.
- Get real time event updates from the event organizers. Don't miss a message!
- Bookmark sessions, get reminders and respond to surveys at your fingertips!
The event app is now available
Please note that the IEC General Meeting is a closed registration event. Therefore you need to be registered through the Meeting Registration System (MRS) and have accepted data sharing. You will be sent an E-mail to welcome you, explaining how to download and log into the app.
In case you haven't received our welcome E-mail please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAQ´s Event App
- How do I edit my profile?
- Where can I see my notifications in the app?
- What are private messages?
- How do I edit my social media settings?
- Can I take notes in the app?
- How does "My Agenda" work?
- How do I filter items in the Agenda?
- Can I export my schedule in the app to another calendar?